Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: SCORE! CoH is back! Anyone around?  (Read 58298 times)
Seb
Worthy of the Cape

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2019, 15:03:19 »

Hi

Anyone still here? I’ve just logged on to the new servers that are up and wondered if anyone else was around?
Snow
Members
Hyperdimensional

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 17:17:09 »

Excellsior !!

We are hanging out on there.

"You  gave us a world where we could fly. I can't thank you enough for that. Smiley"  - A reply to War Witch's post on the forums about CoH closing
Seb
Worthy of the Cape

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 21:20:06 »

Fab!
Though my game name is now ‘BlueStripe’. Hope to find some of you on at some point.
Doc Liah
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 11:59:15 »

I'm downloading, and still unsure this is actually real.
Be odd to play this again....

ETA, Seems to be perfect.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 15:20:08 by Doc Liah » Logged
Ted Maul
Captains
Legend

Peter! You've lost the news!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 07:46:38 »

I'm on indom with a good chunk of ex defianters.

Still @ted maul.

Hey Seb, Snow and Doc o7

Ted Maul BS/Regen - Erica Maul WP/DB - Invisible Lead Soup Cold/Ice - Extrasystole Fire/Kin - Teufelskreis Ill/Rad - Sonel 44 Sonic/Sonic - Schadenfreude 38 WS - Rosid 39 Plant/Kin - Samael 30 Elec/Shield

Abbauzeit Widow - Collaterlie SS/WP - Lead Soup 41 Ice/Cold - Hellbine 40 Plant/Thorn - Creeping Dawn 22 DP/Kin - Rank Bad Hat 1 Spider

Carolinense 21 Spines/Inv - Belligerence 1 DB/SR - Electric Mayhem 1 Elec/Therm - Heavy Electricity 1 Elec/Earth
Shock
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 09:56:01 »

Hey guys.  I've played a few missions now.  Got two characters on the go, and yes, I've created The Echelon SG, so as soon as we can find time to meet up, I'll get invites going.
I should be online tonight about 10ish if you can make it then.....

Great to be back, but I'm not going to do the 6 hours a night anymore......

Current Level 50's:
Heroes:
-Shockwave Elec/Elec Blaster, Plague Warrior Grav/Rad Controller, Madame Red Stone/Fire Tank, Grey Matter Ill/FF Controller, Blade of Fury Kat/Regen Scrapper, Mutant LumberJack Emp/Dark Defender, Lord of Ice Ice/Ice Blaster, Spork Spines/Willpower Scrapper, Angus McMuscle SS/Inv Tank, Pyraa Fire/Kin Controller, Witchy Witchy Psi/MM Blaster, Sword of the Echelon BS/SH Scrapper, Anahel Ice/Cold Defender

Villains:
Deadly Mindwarp Mind/NRG Dominator, Urgg Elec/Elec Brute, In Memory of Mighty Crab Spider SoA, Countess Anastasia Widow SoA, Cauldron of Flame Fire/Thermal Corruptor, Contamnia Rad/Pain Corruptor, Longbow Agent 1 AR/Rad Corruptor
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 12:55:06 »

but I'm not going to do the 6 hours a night anymore......
Said with such conviction. Grin

"This is bad news for sapients, sapient." - The Caretaker of Nexus
Ted Maul
Captains
Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 16:39:29 »

but I'm not going to do the 6 hours a night anymore......
Said with such conviction. Grin

Hey guys.  I've played a few missions now.  Got two characters on the go, and yes, I've created The Echelon SG, so as soon as we can find time to meet up, I'll get invites going.
I should be online tonight about 10ish if you can make it then.....

Great to be back, but I'm not going to do the 6 hours a night anymore......

Hey guys what are your globals, and did you shift to the new EU server the other day?  That's where our gathering ended up after seeing ping improve and pop not suffer.

Ted Maul BS/Regen - Erica Maul WP/DB - Invisible Lead Soup Cold/Ice - Extrasystole Fire/Kin - Teufelskreis Ill/Rad - Sonel 44 Sonic/Sonic - Schadenfreude 38 WS - Rosid 39 Plant/Kin - Samael 30 Elec/Shield

Abbauzeit Widow - Collaterlie SS/WP - Lead Soup 41 Ice/Cold - Hellbine 40 Plant/Thorn - Creeping Dawn 22 DP/Kin - Rank Bad Hat 1 Spider

Carolinense 21 Spines/Inv - Belligerence 1 DB/SR - Electric Mayhem 1 Elec/Therm - Heavy Electricity 1 Elec/Earth
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 17:57:33 »

@knighterrant =)

Currently on Reunion (#NewDefiant) Wink

Ted Maul
Captains
Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 19:15:21 »

@knighterrant =)

Currently on Reunion (#NewDefiant) Wink

Yeah same here, you have a SG you're part of knight?  Can add to our coalition.  Phobos tried to get Echelone earlier, I hope he failed as Shock has it  Smiley

and @ted Maul btw Tongue

« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 19:18:24 by Ted Maul » Logged

Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 08:48:55 »

Sat in the office, and I can't get rid of the Atlas Park theme running through my head! Roll Eyes GAAH! Grin

Suzumebachi
Members
Cosmic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 16:19:54 »

I have a bunch of characters on Reunion, none of them high level yet.  It would be nice to find a group to do something other than DFB occasionally  Smiley

Global is @Suz

Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 16:32:27 »

I have a bunch of characters on Reunion, none of them high level yet.  It would be nice to find a group to do something other than DFB occasionally  Smiley

Global is @Suz

Hehe, you found that too? It seems to be the dominant thing in the lfg channel. Well worth running though.

Suzumebachi
Members
Cosmic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 16:33:26 »

I'm fine with a couple of runs to get over level 10, but there's soooo much content out there it would be awesome to see it again.

Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 10:23:34 »

Well I'm happy to team up and bimble through story arcs when I'm in-game.

My roster currently consists of:
Blue
Steampunkette - L21 Broadsword/Regen Scrapper
Starpunkette - L23 Triform Peacebringer
Ms Heliotrope - L12 Assault Rifle/Traps Blaster

Red
Panzer Wench - L3 Energy/Invul Brute

I should probably make a support type character at some point... I feel the Altitis overtaking me, it is a good pain! Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: