Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK Server Map Files  (Read 4539 times)
Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2017, 11:19:13 »

Ang has provided me a link to download all the map files from the ARK server. If anyone wants them for use in a single player game or other server let me know.

Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 12:51:49 »

If I had half a clue how to run a server that would be tempting.

At the moment in the survival genre I'm waiting to see how Conan Exiles is going to look later in the year. If it sinks I won't feel guilty about waiting, if it soars then it'll be a more stable game to pick up.
Maybe by then I'll learn me "how to server".

"This is bad news for sapients, sapient." - The Caretaker of Nexus
Doc Liah
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 18:26:50 »

Ang has provided me a link to download all the map files from the ARK server. If anyone wants them for use in a single player game or other server let me know.
I could do with those, see if I can get my centre map running locally...

Conan Exiles does look interesting. A bit too much like a clone of Ark but if they do a good job it would be worth a try.
Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 19:06:37 »

I could do with those, see if I can get my centre map running locally...

Conan Exiles does look interesting. A bit too much like a clone of Ark but if they do a good job it would be worth a try.

One drive link to the zip file

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: