Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legion - WoW  (Read 4734 times)
Demonika
Members
Cosmic

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2017, 12:10:03 »

I am still really enjoying this, and I managed to get my mage to 110, and am working through the Broken isle quests. If any of you fancy teaming, please look for me on battlenet.
Would love to try the Dungeons on some of these. I think I have 3 to do to finish their areas.

Perhaps one Sunday night?

World of Warcraft
Demonyka Warlock-Blood Elf  : Horde: Shadowsong
Dem Hunter-Human : Alliance : Shadowsong
Demonikat Rogue-Worgen : Alliance : Shadowsong
Daemonika Death Knight-Draenei : Shadowsong

Steam: Kinelle Battlenet: Demonika#2656 Xbox: LibertyDemonika PSN: Akinomed
Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 14:17:50 »

I'm not currently subbed. I got to the point where solo, I had done everything. The only stuff I had left was grinding some reps and attempting the mythic dungeons needed to complete the Suramaar quest line. If we actually have the numbers for some dungeons I have no issue with re-subbing. I just got bored soloing the same world quests every day.

Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 07:55:46 »

I'm not currently subbed. I got to the point where solo, I had done everything. The only stuff I had left was grinding some reps and attempting the mythic dungeons needed to complete the Suramaar quest line. If we actually have the numbers for some dungeons I have no issue with re-subbing. I just got bored soloing the same world quests every day.
Same here, although I'm getting sort of sucked into GW2.

I'm also eyeing Conan Exiles with a wary interest. Granted it looks like a late arrival to the survival game genre, the setting interests me.

"This is bad news for sapients, sapient." - The Caretaker of Nexus
Venture
Members
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 14:38:02 »

Sorta the same here. Had loads still to do but cancelled sub due to lack of time. Sad
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 19:29:59 by Venture » Logged

Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 16:36:34 »

Sorts the same here. Had loads still to do but cancelled sub due to lack of time. Sad

The downside of a sub only game is that when you aren't sure how much you'll play. You are less inclined to pay. Especially with the other free options available.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: