Linked Events
  • WoW Dungeon Crawlers #11: September 08, 2016
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW Dungeon Crawlers #11 - Back in business  (Read 3307 times)
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2016, 07:52:55 »

After the ddos stropfest of last week we should hopefully be back to running order.
L60 calls! Grin

"This is bad news for sapients, sapient." - The Caretaker of Nexus
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:04:49 »

Sorry for leaving early. Vengeful prawn salad is vengeful.

Another level passed, something like 2-4 to go to 60 according to the Armoury app roster. Might be worth Neon doing so side questing to close the gap a little.

Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 08:13:48 »

Might be worth Neon doing so side questing to close the gap a little.

Can just stick heirlooms on for a bit and out level you all.

Also it turns out my frame rate issues last night were caused by my graphics drivers throwing a fit. Event log was full of error related to nvidia drivers. I have uninstalled and installed the latest stable ones. If that doesn't help, I will rollback to older ones that I know did work.

Venture
Members
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 08:31:37 »

That's weird, was that out of the blue or had you upgraded the drivers recently?

Ang and I killed the random mob and got the key - utter waste of time. We just got a craft item, not even an achievement... Sad

though it was fun and I got to show off my epic tanking skillz!

dafoe
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 09:05:25 »

That's weird, was that out of the blue or had you upgraded the drivers recently?

Ang and I killed the random mob and got the key - utter waste of time. We just got a craft item, not even an achievement... Sad

though it was fun and I got to show off my epic tanking skillz!

A waste of time indeed. Might as well have been a gray item with the flavor text: "You have been had!" worth 1 silver or something.
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 09:18:56 »

A waste of time indeed. Might as well have been a gray item with the flavor text: "You have been had!" worth 1 silver or something.
Something like:
Quote from: Note
"Thanks for finding this for me. I'll be taking it.
Yrs
Wrathion

P.S. Please come looking for it, I get hungry sometimes."

Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 10:13:54 »

I have been having strange issues with boss fights since the night of the legion launch. I thought it was some of the addons I had recently installed, which was why I disabled lots of them.

I had to roll my driver back a few months ago, after updating it caused me massive frame rate loss in Ark. I don't think I have updated them since. Which may have been the issue, I'm hoping the new one, which is "optimised for Legion" is better. It's weird that I only had issues playing WoW and only in group content during boss fights. I played Armoured Warfare fine on Wednesday and solo quested fine in WoW since the expansion dropped. I'll have to see how things go tonight.

I'm hoping to get a new PC soon any way. My laptop is from 2014 and I don't think the 880M cuts it anymore. Also I'm not travelling for work all the time now, so switching back to a desktop would get me more for my money.

Demonika
Members
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 04:17:17 »

Glad you are feeling better, KE. And hopefully your problems are sorted with the Nameplate issue, Neon.

See you Thursday

World of Warcraft
Demonyka Warlock-Blood Elf  : Horde: Shadowsong
Dem Hunter-Human : Alliance : Shadowsong
Demonikat Rogue-Worgen : Alliance : Shadowsong
Daemonika Death Knight-Draenei : Shadowsong

Steam: Kinelle Battlenet: Demonika#2656 Xbox: LibertyDemonika PSN: Akinomed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: