Linked Events
  • Ark Night #37: September 05, 2016
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ark Night #37 - We now return you to our regular service  (Read 3860 times)
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2016, 07:49:21 »

Still a great deal of "concreting" to do. The construction site needs stone ceilings and pillars and lots of them.

"This is bad news for sapients, sapient." - The Caretaker of Nexus
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 06:56:20 »

I must admit I am struggling to find the motivation to keep going with this.

Doc Liah
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:12:13 »

My plan might involve taming a Spino... they seem like awkward things to pin down.
Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 09:13:40 »

I must admit I am struggling to find the motivation to keep going with this.

I was going to post something similar. Do we want to look for a new group game for Mondays? Do we want to try another survival game? Try another MMO, if there is anything left? A different type of multiplayer group game? Go for different games each week?

Perhaps try Evolve now that it is free to play? As long as we have 5 people, we don't need no randoms.

Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 13:00:36 »

I was thinking of just letting Monday nights rest for a while. We have two other organised weeknights and having three was starting to feel a little crowded.

dafoe
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 13:10:04 »

I was thinking of just letting Monday nights rest for a while. We have two other organised weeknights and having three was starting to feel a little crowded.

I have been feeling the same way for a while to be honest. Started skipping on mondays when we started AW, but I just couldnt get on with that one.

Anyway, I'll be skipping on another scheduled night, if there is one, for as long as we keep the WoW Dungeoneering group going. The occasional foray into a different game for a night or two could be good, but as a regularly scheduled thing I am not that interested.
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 13:57:03 »

Yup, lots to do in WoW. Mains to refine. Alts to level and catch up.

I want to get my DK, Monk and Mage caught up but there's so much to get on with on my L100+ toons it's impossible to find the time. Sad
Finishing my warrior's class arc is my current priority. Cool
Shelling out for an L100 token is tempting but at £40 shot I simply can't justify it in any way. Undecided

Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 15:51:11 »

I'm happy to let Mondays be a do what you want day. We still have AW with G and Doc, and the nature of that is very much pick up and play. Which works well with different play schedules.

One thing I am keeping an eye on is Gun of Icarus Alliance. I think a bunch of us crewing an airship into PvE battles could be quite fun.

dafoe
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 16:31:12 »

One thing I am keeping an eye on is Gun of Icarus Alliance. I think a bunch of us crewing an airship into PvE battles could be quite fun.

Yeah, that could interesting for a spell.
Venture
Members
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 17:59:41 »

Anyone ever played Artemis? It looks interesting: http://store.steampowered.com/app/247350/

Also Left4Dead is always good for a one off game.

Really want to play Battlefront with a regular group as well but that's still a bit pricey for what it is.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 19:37:47 by Venture » Logged

Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 21:59:18 »

Still waiting on http://store.steampowered.com/app/252870/ to make more progress. So we can explore planets and leave folks behind for the lols.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: