Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Primitive+ Engrams  (Read 2837 times)
Suzumebachi
Members
Cosmic

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2016, 17:31:39 »

Has anyone been able to learn any of the P+ engrams?  They are visible in the list (scroll past all the normal ones) but selecting them and clicking Learn Engram does nothing.

Strangely the tech engrams like metal structures and assault rifles are still there.  I don't think they should be.

There aren't any mods beyond P+ installed on that server are there?  Mods don't work with P+ yet.

dafoe
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 18:23:57 »

No mods other than the P+ total conversion installed on that instance.

I'll take a look at it tomorrow, see what I can find out from the forums/reddit/etc. I believe I did read others were having similar issues.
dafoe
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 12:47:28 »

I have been reading around, and it seems that primitive+ mod has some serious list of issues and not much expedient work is being done to fix it.

Interestingly, when I play a local game using the Primitive+ TC, the engram list looks good, no fancy weapons or stuff listed. When I join my server, the list has all the engrams from the base game.

This needs further investigation.
Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 13:01:15 »

If not much progress has been made on it, perhaps it's best to wipe it and start over?

dafoe
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 13:47:56 »

I did a forced update (i.e. run the update even if no update needed) and validated files, and it seems to be working as intended now. Engram list is a lot cleaner, and I seem to be able to learn engrams from the bottom section. Obviously havent tested them all, as I dont have the level or engram points for that.
Suzumebachi
Members
Cosmic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 17:22:48 »

Cheers Ang.  I'll be able to test it in about 20 minutes once it's loaded   Wink

EDIT:  Yay!  Got my first couple of P+ engrams rocking

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 18:50:41 by Suzumebachi » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: