Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod suggestions  (Read 13627 times)
Doc Liah
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 22:17:08 »

One thing... Is there any way to reduce the volume of the generators?
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 07:46:03 »

I suppose it's possible, but I'm not sure anyone's actually made a mod for it. Undecided

"This is bad news for sapients, sapient." - The Caretaker of Nexus
dafoe
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 10:01:56 »

I suppose it's possible, but I'm not sure anyone's actually made a mod for it. Undecided
Probably because mods like that arent considered clean, i.e. they would have to mess with core items, and that wont play nice with base game updates and so on.
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 10:40:23 »

Probably because mods like that arent considered clean, i.e. they would have to mess with core items, and that wont play nice with base game updates and so on.
I suppose there's also the argument that diesel electrical generators are generally rather loud. Granted it's a game, so reality need not apply but it would seem odd if they weren't noisy... at least to me.

dafoe
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2016, 11:55:42 »

*snip*
I suppose there's also the argument that diesel electrical generators are generally rather loud. Granted it's a game, so reality need not apply but it would seem odd if they weren't noisy... at least to me.

This is true.
Doc Liah
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2016, 12:05:01 »

*snip*

This is true.

I best move the generator then... probably the safest option
dafoe
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 13:50:39 »

We have all seen far too many crop plot and compass blueprints! Well, hopefully no more, as I have installed 2 new mods on a trial basis, say hello to:
  • Better Beacons (improves the loot of all beacons/supply drops, and removes double drops as well as ALL crop plot/water jar blueprint drops apparently)
  • Better Beacons Building Loot (Adds another supply drop containing random building pieces of wood or higher quality)

After a few people have died in various wacky ways and lost track of some dinos, or potentially lost track of them, I have also installed this:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 13:58:02 by Angeliqa » Logged
Knight Errant
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 14:14:18 »

After a few people have died in various wacky ways and lost track of some dinos, or potentially lost track of them, I have also installed this:
Ooh, maybe we'll finally find Squeaky and that errant dolphin?

dafoe
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 15:20:45 »

Ooh, maybe we'll finally find Squeaky and that errant dolphin?

Didn't even think of those, I was mainly thinking of those times people dismount from birds up high. I may have to go look for them indeed.

In other news, supply drops are definitely worth going for and even exciting now. The ones in caves even more so. I have found a 208% dmg crossbow, and doc just found a 200% dmg pike in caves.
Doc Liah
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 12:23:31 »

The petfinder might be a bit buggy. I used it while in flight and it seemed to force land the bird on the bottom of the ocean. Which was slightly amusing walking along the bottom for a while.... dismounting the bird then flung me way up in the sky.
Geotic
Leaders
Cosmic

Awards:
Player of the Month - June 2011

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 22:13:06 »

The petfinder might be a bit buggy. I used it while in flight and it seemed to force land the bird on the bottom of the ocean. Which was slightly amusing walking along the bottom for a while.... dismounting the bird then flung me way up in the sky.
Conclusion, Doc is part of Team Rocket...
dafoe
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 10:17:44 »

Better Beacons Building Loot has been removed again, wasn't all that impressed with it.
dafoe
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2016, 11:27:15 »

Added a new mod this morning: Super Smithy
Reasoning being: If you can be bothered to grind up the materials for one of those silly expensive blueprints, you should be able to craft it.
Neon Vixen
Leaders
Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2016, 12:20:08 »

Added a new mod this morning: Super Smithy

I'm sad that the graphics for this aren't just the normal smithy wearing a cape.

dafoe
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2016, 12:40:52 »

Added Reusable Plus to both The Island and The Center. Rejoice in the glory of reusable grappling hooks, parachutes, spears, bolas and flare guns.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: